To be a vendor at the Festival, please review and then complete the appropriate forms.

Please review our FAQs as well as completing the appropriate form.

All vendors need to provide their Insurance Information.  See sample here

If you are a Non-Food vendor, this is the form you will need:

If you are a Food vendor, there are two forms to complete - an Inyo County Permit application as well as the Museum's Food vendor application.

If you have any questions, please call the museum.

Venue Map

 Park Map Color No Numbers

 Need a place to stay - here's our list of hotels and motels nearby.